[tex4ht] Advice on where to start?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:11:48 CEST 2022

Hi Jim,

I've identified the issue regarding Endnotes. Thankfully, it was quite
easy to fix. We just need to postpone the redefinition of the
problematic command after the moment, when BibLaTeX tries to patch it.
It should be installed in TeX Live soon. Until then, you can try to
put the attached endnote.4ht file to the directory with your document.