[tex4ht] tex4ht options, figure placement and exerquiz

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:29:52 CET 2021

>Thanks Michal, this approached I already tried, but running make4ht on
>my rather complex document crashes when I specify "2" or more. I tried
>a simple testing case with few lines and few sections and that works
>perfectly as expected. So, I guess I need to run more test to narrow
>down the problematic part(s).

If you run make4th with the "-a debug" option, it is usually possible to
find the place where the first error happens. Or from the log file. It
should be then possible to create a MWE that shows the failure.

>Regarding exerquiz, I think we should move it another thread, there
>seem to be more problems. I will initiate a new thread.

That would be nice. I plan for some time to support various package for
quizes. I hope to create extension for make4ht that could convert the
generated HTML to XML that can be imported to Moodle or similar
platforms.