texmfcnf.lua is broken for ConTeXt.

amano.kenji amano.kenji at proton.me
Wed Aug 17 14:49:01 CEST 2022

Would it not be possible to support both upstream's portable installation and OS-level installation?

Something like TEXMFSYSVAR="selfautoparent:texmf-var;selfautoparent:/var/lib/texmf", TEXMFSYSCONFIG="selfautoparent:texmf-config;selfautoparent:/etc/texmf", and TEXMFDIST="selfautoparent:texmf-dist;selfautodir:share/texmf-dist"?