config.ps and landscape page size

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:44:42 CEST 2021

Yes, this is not a bug but long known feature. I am not sure how
geometry exactly works, I try to address this problem in my
zwpagelayout package. Can you try whether it works for you? This was
extremely important for me when sending the PS to a phototypesetter
because the film is quite expensive and I wanted to get it right.

Zdeněk Wagner