Why is quran package installed by default on Texlive2020

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Mon May 18 06:30:24 CEST 2020

On Mon, 18 May 2020 02:56:15 +0200 (CEST)
tel-2020--- via tex-live <tex-live at tug.org> wrote:

> karl - Because every system-independent package included in TL is
> installed by default (because the default is scheme-full), regardless
> of what collection it's in, or anything else.
>
> I meant say why quran installed expect for full install in my
> question, obvious everything installed for full install - quran and
> bible!
>
>  Now that I know quran works with LuaTeX also, I will move it to
> c-langarabic soon, unless a better choice presents itself. --karl
>
> Thx karl - perfect outcome - assume scheme-small not include
> c-langarabic

Each time you reply to somebody you open a new thread which makes
following conversation really hard.

It would be really nice if you could reply to posts of others. Here is
some more information to get you going:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversation_threading

Or here is what Technopedia tells about threading:

"An email thread is an email message that includes a running list of all
the succeeding replies starting with the original email. The replies
are arranged visually near the original message, usually in
chronological order from the first reply to the most recent. This order
is useful for the readers following the conversation because it is
arranged in some hierarchical structure and may be arranged from top to
bottom or vice versa depending on the email client or email provider
used. Usually, the topmost email is the latest one."

Thank you very much.

--
Manfred