Why is quran package installed by default on Texlive2020

tel-2020 at tutanota.com tel-2020 at tutanota.com
Mon May 18 02:56:15 CEST 2020

karl - Because every system-independent package included in TL is installed by
default (because the default is scheme-full), regardless of what
collection it's in, or anything else.

I meant say why quran installed expect for full install in my question, obvious everything installed for full install - quran and bible!

 Now that I know quran works with LuaTeX also, I will move it to
c-langarabic soon, unless a better choice presents itself. --karl

Thx karl - perfect outcome - assume scheme-small not include c-langarabic