[tex-hyphen] Hyphenation in Albanian

Joan Jani j.jani at fimif.edu.al
Mon Jun 15 22:50:16 CEST 2020

I would like to thank Claudio, Mojca and Arthur for their replies.

I apologies but I had been not subscribed  at the mailing list so I did
not receive Claudio's email yesterday.

Now everything is ok and for sure I will continue to work in this issue
for the coming days.

My to-do list for coming days will be:

     1.  Find a detailed grammatically theory of hyphenation in Albania.
Since I am not a linguist, I have to ask help from a friend of mine, who
is an expert in this filed.

     2. Translate the rules in english and put the document at public
domain using github.

     3. Read the documentation wich Claudio, Mojca and Arthur recomend.

     4. Create some patterns and test  if are working correctly.

I hope that this would be the begging of adding something that later

My personal email is igiann at hotmail.com.

I would like to thank you all again for your warm welcoming.

Kind regards.

Joan Jani