[tex-hyphen] Fwd: Hyphenation in Albanian

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Jun 15 21:38:38 CEST 2020

	Dear Joan,

  You’ve come to the right place :-)  I suggest you subscribe to this
list (https://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex-hyphen), as you’ve already
received two replies that were, however, not sent to your personal
address.

  I can help you make hyphenation patterns for Albanian and add them to
TeX distributions.  The easiest in your case is probably to start by
designing some simple rules and use them to hyphenate word lists; then
improve the rules progressively.  Do you know of any good word lists for
Albanian?  It can also help to have examples of properly typeset books.

  We can hold the discussion on this list, that has a public archive, so
that the information won’t risk getting lost in the future.

	Best,

		Arthur