[tex-eplain] hypertext options

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 6 23:34:01 CET 2021

Hi John - I'm afraid I have no real clue. dvipdfmx supports a lot of
stuff wrt hyperlinks (it's the back end for xetex), but I don't know
whether it supports pstricks. I also don't know whether eplain's \hlopts
stuff works with it. I've just never tried it. (And Oleg wrote all of
that code, so I don't have even faint memories.)

Unfortunately I can't delve into what happens with \hlopts{bwidth=0} and
pstricks and dvips right now, or any time soon. But in the hope of some
future debugging, can you send a small example of what you want to do?

Sorry,
Karl