[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf-pie

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Wed May 27 14:55:41 CEST 2020

Hi Henri,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalog repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

Some remarks:

1. Next time please have a top level directory pgf-pie/ in your zip
archive. This is something you should know about

2. I think it would be a good idea to additionally mention both
licenses in the README file.

3. Please be more careful when filling the upload form. You gave as
license still MIT and as version the old one 0.2.1. This all means
additional work for us to figure out things. Grepping for version
helped me to find 3.0

4. The gpg verify gave

gpg: invalid armor header:
iQIzBAABCAAdFiEExSjDw2yYxH7re+Zl+3rWHj2AY4IFAl7OPokACgkQ+3rWHj2A\n gpg:
assuming signed data in 'pgf-pie.zip' gpg: Signature made Wed 27 May
2020 12:18:49 PM CEST gpg:                using RSA key
C528C3C36C98C47EEB7BE665FB7AD61E3D806382 gpg: Can't check signature: No
public key

The `invalid armor header` is not what I expected.

> Upload information:
> Package:        pgf-pie
> Package id:     pgf-pie
> Author:         The PGF/TikZ Team
> Author email:   pgf-tikz at tug.org
> Location:       /graphics/pgf/contrib/pgf-pie
> License:        gpl2 lppl1.3c
> Bugs:           https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf-pie/issues
> Repository:     https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf-pie
> Announcement:
> This version includes a fix to work with PGF 3.1 and is relicensed
> under LPPLv1.3c + GPLv2

> Note:
> Save the signature as pgf-pie.zip.sig and use gpg to verify
>
>      gpg --verify pgf-pie.zip.sig

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team