[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf-pie

Henri Menke ctan at henrimenke.de
Thu May 28 02:56:31 CEST 2020

Dear CTAN,

On 27/05/20, 14:55, Manfred Lotz wrote:
> 1. Next time please have a top level directory pgf-pie/ in your zip
> archive. This is something you should know about

Maybe CTAN should consider accepting TDS.

> 2. I think it would be a good idea to additionally mention both
> licenses in the README file.

Sure, no problem.

> 3. Please be more careful when filling the upload form. You gave as
> license still MIT and as version the old one 0.2.1. This all means
> additional work for us to figure out things. Grepping for version
> helped me to find 3.0

I used the package update form, which didn't prompt me with any of these
options.  But I'm 100% sure that I entered version 0.3.

> 4. The gpg verify gave
> The `invalid armor header` is not what I expected.

Then your upload form has garbled the signature.  I generated it with

    gpg --armor --output pgf-pie.zip.sig --detach-sig pgf-pie.zip

and the file I have locally perfectly verifies the archive.  Are there
any disallowed characters in the form?

My public key is available on my website
    https://www.henrimenke.com/pubkey.asc
and on the keyserver
    https://keys.openpgp.org/

Kind regards,