[pgf-tikz] Updates on PGF/TikZ

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Wed May 27 09:24:19 CEST 2020

On Wed, 27 May 2020 16:58:44 +1200
Henri Menke <ctan at henrimenke.de> wrote:

> Dear CTAN,
>
> On 27/05/20, 05:55, Manfred Lotz wrote:
> > Not yet checked but I assume that dual licensing isn't yet
> > mentioned in the package files. I will adapt the license when this
> > will have happened.
>
> I will upload updates for these packages containing the new license
> files soon, after I have applied some of the pending patches.  The new
> licensing is already mentioned in the GitHub repos, though.
>
> > The author of pgfplots is Christian Feuersänger. Did he say yes as
> > well?
>
> Sorry about the confusion, pgfplots is not included in this list, only
>
>    pgf
>    pgf-pie
>    pgf-umlcd
>    pgf-umlsd

I have added bugs, support and repository elements accordingly.

> However, it's a good idea to add pgfplots to this list as well.  I
> will message Christian.
>
> > Yes, forgot to say we need email addresses for those who may
> > upload. A single email address for the `The PGF/TikZ Team' would be
> > easiest, of course.

Yes agree, so let's start easy. I added just the PGF/TikZ team as a
maintainer which will be visible on the package web pages. If anybody
of your team uploads one of those packages he should specify
pgf-tikz at tug.org as email address.

If this won't work out we could do things more fine grained.

--
  For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz