[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:58:00 CET 2021

Here it is reproduced :)

~/Documents/.../admin-SCI-NLPinAI2021 $ texdoc lingtrees
~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/LingTrees30/lingtrees.sty
~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/LingTrees30/lingtrees.doc.pdf

~/Documents $ ls -al
tests_latex/trees/GhostscriptTransparency/TransparencyTest1.pd

Attached is the Screenshot  of Preview opened lingtrees.doc.pdf via
texdoc lingtrees
issued from a 3rd unrelated directory

Best Regards,
Roussanka