[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at mail.math.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 1 03:01:32 CET 2021

Hi Roussanka,

> On Feb 28, 2021, at 20:36, Roussanka Loukanova <rl.stpuu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, and at least one of the pdfs was after using texdoc to check information about tex styles: for them I wanted to check their locations in TeXLive, or in my:
> ~/Library/texmf/
>
> The Preview applciation does not update automatically when the pdf file is updated.
>
> Yes, I've noticed that, which is also very irritating. With previous macOS it used to update the displayed pdf, when opened in Preview, and after it gets updated in Aquamacs + Skim. Perhaps this downgrade of Preview application came with macOS v.11.x.y Big Sur? I can't say which version did this.

I think Preview does update, but the window must be exposed.

> I use:
> Aquamacs+Skim (which can be chosen to update)

Exactly, it “watches” the file.

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu