[OS X TeX] email

francois.chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sat Jan 2 18:14:03 CET 2021

I actually have means to redact and send HTML email, but unfortunately the kind of HTML you can send is very restricted. No javascript, which means no Mathjax to render LaTeX in the HTML. Too bad.
The best, for short equations, is to use LaTeXiT (which is part of the MacTeX distribution) est export as png as I did for the following equation:

All the best,
François