[luatex] How to correct expand user commands in lualatex?

Alexandr Kozlovskiy k.sasha1994 at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 28 22:55:06 CET 2020

Hello Henri. I not use your solution,because I need in fully tagged
formula,i mean struct elem with actualtext,which have reference in mc
element,which have a formula. Tagpdf package allow to solve this
problem. Also it not solved problem in your code,when formula start in
one page,and finished on other page,but the main reason it first.

As for expanding of command,it's become very strange situation. If i not
use \expanded,it works ok,but only if i haven't space after end of
equation (see
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/524927/how-to-correct-expand-commands-to-insert-it-in-actualtext?noredirect=1#comment1329070_524927).
So there is no way to solve my problem,using latex way,and i should
develop external scripts,which expand users commands,or it exists way to
solve my problem,because without \expanded command and without space all
works as expected.