[latexrefman] Spanish translation of the current version

Nachec nachopacheco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:10:46 CET 2023

Here is an update to the Spanish translation of the May 2022 version.

Thank you! I installed it and regenerated all derivatives.
documents. I will work on updating the website later.

Do you plan to do more updates soon (not much has changed since May),
or is this all for now?

I downloaded the files on December 15, 2022 and it said it was the May version, I thought that was the most recent.

I fixed a couple of Texinfo and TeX typos, so I'll attach the
version I actually installed, so you'll have it to start with.

Also, for next time, can you insert a line before the other copyright?
lines saying something like:
   @copyright{} 2010-2023 Nacho Pacheco — translation

Of course with pleasure!

Except that the word "translation" must be in Spanish :), and you can put
whatever you want by name. Just for clarity... --thanks again, karl.

Thank you. I wish you a very happy new year.