[latexrefman] Spanish translation of the current version

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jan 14 00:50:03 CET 2023

    > I downloaded the files on December 15, 2022 and it said it was the
    > May version, I thought that was the most recent.

We haven't made another release since May, but have made some fairly
small changes in the development source. If you have time to check them
and update the Spanish translation, that would be great, and I'll hold
off making any release until then. (There is no particular hurry.)

Perhaps the most convenient way for you to get the current .texi sources
is from the links on https://latexref.xyz/dev/.

Or you can check out the whole Subversion repository if you wish:
https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/svn/?group=latexrefman

Happy New Year to you too,
Karl