[latexrefman] Spanish translation of the current version

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jan 11 23:22:05 CET 2023

    Here is an update of the Spanish translation of the May 2022 version.

Great, thanks! I installed it and regenerated all the derived
documents. I'll work on the web site update later.

Do you plan to do more updates soon (not that much has changed since May),
or is this it for now?

I fixed a couple of typo-ish Texinfo and TeX errors, so I'll attach the
version I actually installed so you'll have it to start from.

Also, for next time, can you insert a line before the other copyright
lines saying something like like:
  @copyright{} 2010-2023 Nacho Pacheco --- translation

Except the word "translation" should be in Spanish :), and you can put
whatever you want for your name. Just for clarity ... --thanks again, karl.