[latexrefman] sript-like vs cursive

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:52:35 CEST 2022

Dear Jim,

Thank for replying to my previous post, I am well, I hope that you are too.

I am still on propagating your r641. I noticed that in node
qualify the math calligraphic font. It is a bit confusing.
Additionally, I am not sure that these are exact synonyms. I tend to
feel that cusive is something in between script-like and print-like
fonts, it looks like hand writing, but it has the regularity and
overall symmetry of a print-like font.

So I wish to replace all the script-like by cursive in this node (like
in the current French version counterpart), and I am seeking yor
consent.

The French for cursive is just cursive. I am not sure how to translate
this page https://fontmeme.com/polices/polices-ecrituremanuscrite/
they use the term « écriture manuscrite » (which means « hand-writing
»).

   V.