[latexrefman] sript-like vs cursive

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Aug 19 00:15:39 CEST 2022

My dictionary says

 1. the letters or characters used in writing by hand; handwriting

I think that is a fair description for someone trying to understand the style of font, so I'd leave it.

Regards,
Jim

I believe it important to give many examples, and to underlie the intuition (and sometimes, philosophy) behind definitions and results. This may slow the pace ... for some, in the hope to make it clearer to others.  -- Avi Wigderson