[latexrefman] Default @LaTeX{} styles have the first paragraph after a section that is

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Thu Aug 18 19:42:44 CEST 2022

Vincent,

Hope you are well.  I'm sorry I have not replied; the new semester is always busy.  Feel free to make the proposed change.

Thanks
Jim

I believe it important to give many examples, and to underlie the intuition (and sometimes, philosophy) behind definitions and results. This may slow the pace ... for some, in the hope to make it clearer to others.  -- Avi Wigderson