[latexrefman] "... and get the current output invarious formats. In particular, the output comes in two web formats ..."

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:27:10 CEST 2021

Hi,

Really encouraged by the great update to latexref.xyz, I wanted to download
the multiple component html pages as (I think I got it some years ago as a
–) zip or some other compressed file, to prepare for updating the TeXwork
script for accessing the information from within the TeXworks editor.

Help LaTeX2e
<https://twscript.paulanorman.com/downloads/docs/Help_latex2e/index.html>

I visited:
https://latexref.xyz/About-this-document.html

and read:

> This document’s home page is https://latexref.xyz. There you can get the
> sources, subscribe to the mailing list or read its archives, see other
> infrastructure, and get the current output in various formats. In
> particular, the output comes in two web formats. Probably the most
> convenient one, shown at https://latexref.xyz/, has pages for each topic
> and so is good for a quick lookup; see also the note there about
> easy-to-remember links.

 That takes me to

> LaTeX2e unofficial reference manual (April 2021) Short Table of Contents
> (etc)

  And from there I am missing something I think, for I go around in circles
otherwise.

Can any one please point me to...

> ... and get the current output in various formats. In particular, the
> output comes in two web formats ...

Many thanks,
Paul