[latexrefman] Minor update

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Apr 30 00:05:51 CEST 2021

> easyurls

I'll have a look in a couple of weeks, when it is summer at last.  :-)

Jim

Why is Trump not in jail, awaiting trial for being a traitor, a foreign agent, for corruption,
and for having the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans on his hands?  And
why not his cronies too?  They are all obviously guilty.