[latexrefman] --file-line-errror

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:20:16 CEST 2020

OK, I will re-insall the latest MiKTeX and re-check the --help message
before posting the bug report.
Concerning the other points,  I just noted them in the TODO comments
at the beginning of the French version, so I do not forget them.
My primary objective is to complete the alignment of fr over en, in
order to republish the fr version. If I keep at that pace of roughly
one node every other day that should be possible by end of May.

  V.