[dvipdfmx] Intermittent xdvipdfmx failure

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:52:31 CET 2021

Tim-san,

Dou itashimashite.

The problem seems to still exist in the native win32 builds, but as it
can not be reproduced in my environment, it is difficult to investigate
the problem further.

According to the TeX Live Guide -- 2020,

  https://www.tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.html

Akira Kakuto is credited as the builder of win32 binaries.

Probably Kakuto-san is updating Windows binaries. I guess he is on
this list but I Cc-ed this email to him (please find his address in the
Cc field).

I personally think that incorporating the binary I provided into the
official TeXLive release is difficult since it is not extensively tested.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata