[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:49:33 CEST 2021

Boris Sir,

  * check termpaper-corrected.tex & termpaper-corrected.pdf

perfect! All words are read out clearly by my screen reader.

I'll keep note of corrections which you've suggested for my syntax and
I'll make sure it'll not happen again.

Lastly, Could you Please suggest appropriate way to update TeXLive to
LaTeX 2021-06-01.
texlive-latex-extra is installed both on my RPi and WSL, and I did not
find easy way to update it.
my MiKTeX is up to date but still when I run "termpaper-corrected.tex",
it gives inaccessible words with ligatures.

🙏 Thank you very much for your diligent support.

Yours Sincerely,

sanchit.

Web: https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/ <https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/>

Author: sanchits_-linux-sps