the TeX world
(Typesetting, fonts, publishing, …)
TUG 2015: July 20-22, 2015
The 36th Annual Meeting of the TeX Users Group
64289 Darmstadt, Germany
Dates and deadlines
- April 10, 2015 - bursary application deadline.
- May 1 - deadline for abstracts for presentation
proposals (but late submissions will be accepted).
- May 15 - deadline for early bird registration discount.
- June 1 - deadline for preprints to be in the printed program.
- June 30 - deadline for discounted hotel reservations. Booking
hotel rooms early is always advisable.
- July 20-22 - conference.
- July 31 - deadline for final papers for TUGboat
Full travel information is available
separately. Here is a brief summary:
- Darmstadt is located 30km south of Frankfurt/Main.
- There is a direct bus connection between Frankfurt International
Airport (code: FRA) and Darmstadt's main railway station.
- Darmstadt is connected to Frankfurt in the north and
Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe in the south by InterCity trains,
there are also many regional trains to and from Frankfurt, Heidelberg,
Mannheim, Mainz, Wiesbaden.
- From the railway station, travel time to the hotel is about 5
minutes by several streetcar and bus lines.
Full accomodation information is
likewise available separately, and here is a brief summary:
- Rooms are reserved for TUG conference participants at the
Welcome Hotel located in downtown Darmstadt, close to the
residence castle, the marketplace and old town hall.
- Rooms will be available for TUG conference participants at the
Welcome Hotel for a price of 109 EUR (single occupancy) or
129 EUR (double occupancy) per night, including breakfast buffet
- Rooms at the conference rate are only guaranteed up to seven weeks
before the conference (around June 1). After that, it depends on
- Rooms may be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- Meals: The registration fee includes lunch on each day of the
meeting, as well as morning and afternoon coffee breaks. Breakfast is
included in the hotel registration. We'll have a banquet (optional
extra) on Wednesday evening, location tbd.
the TeX Users Group,
and individual donors.
Thanks to all.
Additional sponsors are greatly
appreciated, as is mentioning the conference to colleagues and in any
other contexts. We'd also be grateful for any posting of this
one-page PDF flyer (a4) (and
As for contacting the organizers:
$Date: 2015/10/08 15:59:02 $;
previous TUG meeting -
next TUG meeting -
all TeX meetings