[yandytex] [WinEdt] ps2pdf not working with YandY TeX configuration

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Tue Mar 25 18:01:23 CET 2008

Well, adding to the Windows environment variable path the path to the gs
bin directory seems to have fixed this.

But why?  BEFORE I added that to the path, the WinEdt Configuration
Wizard's Diagnosis already showed the correct path to gswin32c.exe:

   GS-Bin: (gswin32c.exe): OK*
   D:\WP\gs\gs8.61\bin\gswin32c.exe

And the WinEdt Execution Modes - YandY TeX dialog's Ghostscript tab also
already showed the correct GS Bin folder.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305