[yandytex] Y&Y TeX Source

Matas Seimys matas.seimys at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:57:20 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

thanks for all the efforts, I just wanted to clarify some things about
Adobe Type Manager. It is just a simple program for working with fonts
and it is available free for download:
http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/ps/sdk/index_archive.html#atmapi
(ATM API Library with "atm_win.h"), however, in Y&Y TeX there is an
*old* version of ATM API, which I was unable to find and also
additional functions were added by DVIWindo programmers (i guess
"atmpriv(ate).h"). I and my friend did manage to compile and run
DVIWindo succesfully by introducing empty functions and defining some
variables - everything seemed to be working, but I don't think that
this is a good approach. So I'd really like to have the original files
and see what is their meaning.

Thanks!
Matas