[yandytex] Y&Y TeX Source

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 10 00:41:21 CEST 2007

    and it is available free for download:
    http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/ps/sdk/index_archive.html#atmapi

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

Unfortunately it's given free of charge, but not free as in freedom.
Still has that pesky "All rights reserved", so the legal situation
remains unclear.

But since Adobe is making it available, ok, I'll gloss over the issue.
I uploaded atm.h and atmpriv.h into src/winsourc in the svn repository.
Hope it helps.

Thanks for looking into this, and please keep us posted on how things
go!  I'd love to see dviwindo made usable with modern TeX distributions
-- that was more or less the whole reason why I went to all the trouble
of sorting out and uploading everything :).

Karl