[yandytex] FW: PSTricks

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Thu May 10 17:27:02 CEST 2007

Sue Rodd wrote:
 > Dear George
 >
 > I don't know whether to turn cartwheels because the problem is solved, or
 > scream & shout because I've wasted needless hours on it!  You are
absolutely
 > right -- I don't have Ghost View, but I printed to a ps file and then
 > distilled to PDF -- as you say, perfect!!
 >
 > Normally I either do get figures showing up in the dvi, or I don't --
not a
 > muddle like here -- so it didn't OCCUR to me that they might actually
be OK.

 > Blessings on you, and thanks a million!
 >
 > Sue

Hurray, George! I do recall this problem (I'm not actively using
Y&YTeX anymore) would show up -- and I'm sure I called Berthold at
least once ... and seem to recall that he told me pretty much the same
thing -- proof to paper because PS won't show up. Or preview the .pdf.

Talk about a Tip of the Month!