[yandytex] FW: PSTricks

Sue Rodd jcm at lms.ac.uk
Thu May 10 17:28:31 CEST 2007

Dear George

I don't know whether to turn cartwheels because the problem is solved, or
scream & shout because I've wasted needless hours on it!  You are absolutely
right -- I don't have Ghost View, but I printed to a ps file and then
distilled to PDF -- as you say, perfect!!

Normally I either do get figures showing up in the dvi, or I don't -- not a
muddle like here -- so it didn't OCCUR to me that they might actually be OK.

Blessings on you, and thanks a million!

Sue