[yandytex] A question concerning Y&Y Tex and ATM if I may

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Sun Sep 3 21:24:11 CEST 2006

Locations other than c:\windows\fonts are OK for the Y&Y (and other)
Type 1 fonts.  For Y&Y, you need to specify that location (or multiple
locations) in the environment variable PSFONTS.  That can be edited
directly in dviwindo.ini (in c:\windows) or indirectly through
DVIWindo's menu selection Preferences > Environment > PSFONTS.  (It may
be that the installation script from the Y&Y CD gives you the option to
specify the location, but like Jochen, I've just copied things from one
computer to another when upgrading machines, so I've forgotten how I
originally did it.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305