[yandytex] Using YandY

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 19 17:26:04 CEST 2006

Karl,

Could you explain better what exactly has "Blenda" donated to TUG ? I
was under the impression that the proprietary material was the donation,
but you seem to be excising that out!

What is exactly that has been donated and what is being excised ?

Paulo Ney de Souza
Univ. of California, Berkeley