[yandytex] European Modern

Daniel Walders danielwalders at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 00:30:23 CEST 2006

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I have tried the Latin Modern. Some glyphs there seem to look a bit strange,
as compared to the CM Super fonts (the default computer modern). This for
instance applies to the eth (ð) character.

That's why I was interested in trying the European Modern, and see if it is
any better. They also say on the Yandy webpage that the EM fonts are not as
"thin" as the CM-super fonts. I kind of agree that the default font is
rather thin, especially when printed. This is another reason why I wanted to
try out the EM fonts.

So is there any chance you could fetch a nicely working EM package for me?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel