[yandytex] European Modern

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 7 01:29:18 CEST 2006

    Some glyphs there seem to look a bit strange,

Sorry to hear it.  Have you noticed many others besides eth?
I could at least mention it to the Latin Modern designers.

    So is there any chance you could fetch a nicely working EM package for me?

Sorry, no.  I could extract out a bunch of pfb/pfm/tfm font files, but
it won't be a "nicely working package".  If you or someone else is able
to take on the job of polishing it for an actual distribution, I can
make finding those files a priority.

Best,
Karl