[yandytex] New paper size in DVIWindo

Ganz, Frank, Springer US Frank.Ganz at springer.com
Wed Dec 13 17:02:23 CET 2006

Dear J.R.,

Come to think of it, you may also add a line into dviwindo.ini (c:\windows\dviwindo.ini), so that you don't need to remember it. Open dviwindo.ini and look for preexisting DVIPSONE menu items and just add this one:

DVIPSONE (23 x 17 cm) |F10=C:\YANDY\DVIPSONE\DVIPSONE.BAT -*i -v -j -l=652*482 *

Note, the F10 function key may already be taken. It's okay, if you don't generally use these. Otherwise, choose another that's not already used.

Thanks,
Frank