[yandytex] New paper size in DVIWindo

Ganz, Frank, Springer US Frank.Ganz at springer.com
Wed Dec 13 16:57:59 CET 2006

Dear J.R.,

To create your own paper size and to use in DVIWINDO, perform the following actions:

1. In DVIWINDO, go to Preferences > Command Line... > DVIPSONE (or DVIPSONE/Distiller)
2. Where it says "New Flags:" add

-l=652*482

This is 23 x 17 cm converted into PostScript Points (Adobe Points).

To do your own conversions online, a nice site is this one:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/

This conversion was performed here:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Note, if you create a PDF file afterwards, you need to tell Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF creator your paper size.

Thanks,
Frank