release date?

JRG loesljrg at VERIZON.NET
Tue Nov 29 21:39:28 CET 2005

On 29 Nov 2005 at 13:33, Karl Berry wrote:

>     that indicated the fonts could be included in pdf documents and
>     posted online as long as the distiller options was set to subset
>
> I thought that the Y&Y license forbid posting pdf's online regardless of
> whether the fonts were subsetted.  At least that was Chuck (Bigelow)'s
> understanding.

That was my understanding, too --- and reinforced by a couple of emails with Y&Y while they were still in business.

And thanks very much for your efforts, Karl.  They have been much appreciated by many of us.

---JRG

John R. Gleason
Associate Professor

Syracuse University
430 Huntington Hall                      Voice:   315-443-3107
Syracuse, NY 13244-2340  USA             FAX:     315-443-4085

PGP public key at keyservers