release date?

Don R. Robinson drrobin at ILSTU.EDU
Tue Nov 29 17:35:24 CET 2005

I believe there is(was) a document titled something like "pdf and Y & Y
TeX" that indicated the fonts could be included in pdf documents and
posted online as long as the distiller options was set to subset (less
than 99 per cent) embedded fonts.  I use Adobe Acrobat to create pdf files
by merely choosing the Acrobat distiller as my printing device from
dviwindo.  One of the print options subsets embedded fonts.  The only
problem would occur if you created a document that used the entire font
set, although I can't imagine why one would go to this much trouble.