mt pro (was Y&Y FAQ and info pages ...)

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 19 18:47:09 CET 2005

> no.  maths fonts are outside the capabilities of such a simple
> program
> as that.  what's more, mt pro is only usable with virtual fonts,
> since
> it picks up things from several different type 1 fonts to make a
> single "logical" tex font.
>
> mt pro isn't actually usable with y&y tex.  :-(
>
> robin

That's really too bad. I hope that eventually someone can be found who
is interested to implement such capabilities in DVIWindo. It's really a
good program otherwise ... I switched back to Yap again because of the
MTPro and other font sets I purchased but I'm already missing the copy
& paste features of dviwindo.

Jochen