Y&Y FAQ and info pages now available

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 19 11:56:40 CET 2005

I noticed there is a page entitled
"Single TFM file (no VF!) for Type 1 fonts",
http://www.tug.org/yandy/maketfm.htm

I recently purchased the MathTime Pro fonts from pctex.com but I can't
use them if I want to use dviwindo for previewing. Would it actually
work if I follow the instructions given in "Single TFM file (no VF!)
for Type 1 fonts"? for the MT Pro fonts and the mtpro.sty package (and
other Type 1 fonts)?

Jochen