TeX and Lucida fonts

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 29 05:49:00 CEST 2005

Another question is then, in case the restriction is lifted, if this
would apply also to som eonewho purchased the fonts from YandY. In any
case I am somewhat confused by the legal situation, i.e. in which way
am I still bound by license agreements for YandY products purchased
from the YandY web store? Any ideas?

Jochen