Paper sizes

aqua aqua at DLINK.ORG
Thu Oct 7 15:06:54 CEST 2004

Dear John,

Thanks for your email.

I tried the same and I am getting the same results. But my actual page was placed in a bigger paper size.

  In PDF Output:
  _______________
  |XXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
  |XXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
  |XXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |  6 x 9 in  |----------|--> visible in PDF2.667 x 4.778")
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|
  |MMMMMM|XXXXXX|----> Bigger size (8.6 x 13.7 inches)

Here MMM is my actual Pg size. But my paper size is "XXX".

If needed I can send you a sample PDF file.

Regards
Dominic