DVI previewer gone haywire

LMS journals jcm at LMS.AC.UK
Mon Nov 8 17:59:43 CET 2004

Thanks to all, for various helpful messages

I had a look at Dviwindo.ini, and right at the end it has an error message:
LastError=No font files
LastErrorTime=...

As far as I can tell, the font files are all in Winnt, where they belong. I
tried taking an old dviwindo.ini and saving that as the current one (yes, I
have copied the existing one else where as backup), but that doesn't seem to
help.  That does seem to have the right things in the Default and
SourceDefaults lines.

If I uninstall, what will happen to any additional style files that I have
added to what was in the original installation?  Sorry to ask simple
questions -- I'm not technical... I just use the stuff

Sue

1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com
Look for Moral Sentiments and Material Interests (MIT Press, 2005) Look for
Unequal Chances: Family Background and
   Economic Success (Princeton UP, 2004)
Get Foundations of Human Sociality: Economic Experiments
   and   Ethnographic Evidence from Fifteen Small-scale
   Societies (Oxford UP, 2004).
Quote of the week:
      Raffiniert is der Herrgott, aber boshaft is Er nicht.
      (God is crafty, but He is not malicious)
                                         Albert Einstein