How delete PS fonts from Windows\Fonts?

Murray Eisenberg murray at MATH.UMASS.EDU
Wed Mar 31 09:18:01 CEST 2004

No, what you say is NOT correct (ast least with respect to my Y&Y vers.
2.2):  On my old Windows XP PC, all my Type 1 fonts were in D:\PSFONTS
and NONE in c:\Windows\Fonts.  But Y&Y worked just fine once I installed
ATM Deluxe 2.1 to manage the fonts I would use with it -- I just set up
shortcuts to the fonts in the ATMFonts subdirectory of c:\Windows\Fonts.

So I ask again the question I asked: how does one uninstall Type 1 fonts
(.pfm files are what still show up) from c:\Windows\Fonts???

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305