How delete PS fonts from Windows\Fonts?

mimi at THOR.CSIT.FSU.EDU mimi at THOR.CSIT.FSU.EDU
Wed Mar 31 08:17:22 CEST 2004

Installation on Windows 2000 and XP require the fonts to be
installed into  c:\Windows\Fonts ...  in order for the
operating system to see them...

the   c:\psfonts   installation location was the default
location for Windows 98.

You need to install your fonts again, and reinstall your
YandY tex system...

Installation of ATM Deluxe is optional, but will may possibly
make things a little more manageable for you.

mimi