Lucida fonts in pdf files

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Mon Mar 1 21:54:27 CET 2004

I'm considering using the Lucida fonts (text and math) in a journals
project that requires .pdf files, which will be available, for a fee,
via the web.

But I've just finished reading a file, acrobat.txt, down in the
lucidexp/txt folder on the CD, and I'm not so sure now that this is
going to work.

Well, technically, it'll work, obviously. But my impression is that
there's a licensing fee involved, which the journal office may not be
too keen on.

Has anyone had any experience in this area?

If Lucida's a no-go, then I'll have to look at another option ;-(
... and it's such a lovely _different_ font set ;-(