psfrag

Ganz, Frank, SV USA fganz at SPRINGER-NY.COM
Tue Jun 29 18:54:26 CEST 2004

Hi Mark,

I've looked up the PSfrag documentation and compared with your .log file. The PSfrag documenation states under

2 PSfrag necessities

In order to use PSfrag, you will need the following tools:

* A recent version of LATEX2? and the graphics package. PSfrag currently requires the
1995/12/01 version or later of these packages, but it is always best to have the most recent

Note, that your trig.sty, which is part of the graphics package, is dated 1994/10/16.

Update this one and see what happens.

Thanks,
Frank

release.>-----Original Message-----